Tuesday, April 8, 2014

e-magine

The video that really got my attention was Matti Karr's short film-The wall. It was very creative and well done. It had great shots and and different angles that I probably would not have thought to do. All of the lighting and audio was also great. It was  overall very entertaining and nicely done.

The Graphic that really impressed me was the soldier's portrait. It was very meaningful and had a great design that was creative. It was a typography piece so the way he incorporated the text was very nice. The design was made very well too. It looked very professional.

E-magine was very fun to go see. I saw a lot of other great work too. It was inspiring to see all of these really great creations. Getting to look at what everyone has a passion for is a really cool experience and I can't wait for the next one.
Matti Karr's short film 
Soldier's Portrait 

No comments:

Post a Comment